Who We Are
RevCycle, Inc. offers a comprehensive suite of revenue cycle management services. We give healthcare providers the opportunity to partner with a single vendor to optimize all their revenue cycle processes quickly, affordably and efficiently. Our mission is to treat our clients’ patients with the dignity and respect they deserve during each phase of the revenue cycle.
Dan O’Connell began this organization with the mission of building the best company by employing the right people, systems, technologies and processes. Our mission? To provide our clients and their patients with the highest possible quality services. We work out this mission through our Business Definition, Core Purpose, Core Values and Strategic Anchors.
Business Definition – We design and provide customized revenue cycle solutions.
Core Purpose – To keep clients healthy and focused.
- We keep clients financially healthy by providing revenue cycle services that maximize their returns.
- We keep clients focused on their core business by managing their revenue cycle so they don’t have to.
- We keep clients focused on their core business because we earn their trust and provide peace of mind.
- Selfless – We value the long term health of our organization over personal agendas. The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few and personal goals are in harmony with the health of our organization.
- Evolutionary – We consistently evolve in our pursuit of improvement. We constantly adapt to an ever-changing environment, and we embrace change that is beneficial to our organization’s health.
- Can-Do – We believe we can always find a successful resolution. We put forth maximum effort every day, we accept others’ challenges as our own and we use creative thinking and problem solving skills to identify all possible solutions.
- Lead – We will be industry leaders through early adoption of technologies, by offering innovative products and services and by being fast to adapt.
- Excel – We build the best organization by being the best; we are committed to the highest quality products, services, people and processes.
- Serve – We build strong partnerships by exceeding our clients’ expectations. We share our expertise beyond our standard product offerings. We provide constructive feedback to help our clients become healthier and are tireless in pursuit of client satisfaction.