Welcome to the RevCycle Virtual Booth
Our Revenue Cycle Services
Performance-Guaranteed Bad Debt Collections
Customized Extended Business Office (EBO) Solutions
Internally Funded Patient Financing Programs
What do you do?
Our organization’s core purpose is to keep clients healthy and focused by designing and providing customized revenue cycle solutions. RevCycle, Inc. consists of two sister companies marketed under shared branding:
- Healthcare Business Services: Our extended business office division products include patient responsibility billing and collections, customer service, consulting, and workflow design.
- Alliance Collection Agencies: Traditional bad debt collections tailored for the healthcare industry. Alliance services include primary, secondary and single-source bad debt collections.
What states do you collect in?
Who are your clients?
Where are you located?
RevCycle is located in Marshfield, Wisconsin.
- 43 miles from Wausau, WI
- 144 miles from Madison, Wil
- 191 miles from Milwaukee, WI
- 172 miles from Minneapolis, MN
- 284 miles from Chicago, IL
What is your recovery rate?
What makes you different?
There are three key differentiators: our Philosophy, Value and People.
- Collection Philosophy: We employ a long-haul philosophy, which in a nutshell means every account placed with us sees our full effort and focus throughout the entirety of its time with us. (See infographics for evidence of the effectiveness.)
- Value: We return more dollars to your bottom line.
- People: Our Account Managers average over 7 years of experience with us, and the average tenure of our management staff is 14 years. All Account Managers with over 1 year of tenure have received the Professional Collections Specialist certification from ACA International. If you’d like to learn more about what makes us different give us a call today!