Are you interested in developing your skills in a fast growing company! Are you driven and passionate in your work? Do you have a passion for recruiting? Do you have a desire to help our team be the best they can be? RevCycle is looking for a HR Assistant/Talent Recruiter to join our Human Resources Team. The HR Assistant/Talent Recruiter will work closely with the HR Director and HR Generalist to support the Human Resources Department on a daily basis and will be responsible for performing a variety of HR-related duties.
- Enthusiastically promote the RevCycle employment brand
- Responsible for recruiting activities including: job postings, entry of applicants into applicant tracking system and phone interviews.
- Perform administrative and record keeping tasks related to onboarding and offboarding.
- Provide other administrative support to HR Department
- Work with outside client and vendors for staff access as needed
- Assist with time tracking and payroll processing
- Assist with company recognition program
- Assist with benefit administration including new employee meetings and open enrollment.
- Will perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the HR Manager
The ideal candidate will possess strong organizational and time management skills and enjoy working in a fast paced environment. The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate a high degree of self-motivation, able to work independently and have a strict adherence to confidentiality. Proven experience as a HR assistant or recruiter or relevant human resources/administrative experience. This position is an in office position.
We’re excited to offer you:
- A competitive wage
- Access to generous employer sponsored health and dental benefits
- A set schedule with no weekends
- Generous PTO and make-up time benefits
- YMCA Discount Memberships
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $16.00 – $18.00 per hour
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Referral Program
- Retirement Plan
- Vision Insurance
- 1 year
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday