The Compliance Associate will work within the Compliance Department and assist in ensuring the organization is compliance with all industry laws. This individual will perform various administrative tasks including reviewing, researching and responding to various disputes. This individual will also be responsible for conducting research and assisting the Chief Compliance Officer with various research projects as the need arises.
Job Duties Include:
* Assist with daily review of consumer and attorney correspondence, including drafting responses and/or identifying next steps, tracking and trending of disputes.
* Assist in the investigation, response and documentation to consumer credit bureau disputes submitted through E-Oscar or received via mail.
* Responsible for review of accounts eligible for probate filing.
* May assist with coordinating periodic audits.
* Assist with risk assessments
* May assist in the administration, investigation and review of Non-Conformities and Corrective Action Plans as needed.
* Acts as a back-up to Quality Coordinator and the Compliance and Licensing Specialist.
* Maintains current knowledge of FDCPA, FCRA, HIPAA and all other applicable statues and regulations.
* Demonstrate the ability to use good judgement and make independent decisions
* Excellent attention to detail and have excellent organizational skills.
* Prior work in an administrative setting that included confidential business information
* Experience and proficiency in Microsoft Applications (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, etc.) is required.
* Previous knowledge of HIPAA, FDCPA and FCRA is helpful.
Education and Experience:
Highschool Diploma and completion of post highschool courses required.
We’re excited to offer you:
* A competitive wage
* Access to generous employer sponsored health and dental benefits
* A set schedule with no weekends
* Generous PTO and make-up time benefits
* YMCA Discount Memberships