Account Manager – October 2021 start date
Are you looking for a new and rewarding career opportunity with a stable company? RevCycle has been in business for over 30 years with an average staff tenure of 7 years. At RevCycle we have a culture of building the best company by being the best and that starts with our employees. We are tireless in our pursuit of client satisfaction and have a commitment to the highest quality products, services, people, and processes. We have built strong partnerships with our clients and are committed to helping their patients and consumers resolve financial situations with win-win outcomes.
What you will do as an Account Manager:
As an Account Manager with RevCycle you will enjoy working with consumers to resolve their past due financial situations while providing top of the line customer service. The ideal candidate will use good communication, active listening, and negotiation skills to work with consumers on setting up payment arrangements. Our Account Managers put forth maximum effort every day and their earnings are only limited by their skill and motivation.
What skills will a successful Account Manager have:
- A passion for helping others.
- Highly motivated and the desire for success.
- Embrace change while maintaining a positive attitude.
- The ability to multi-task and enjoys a fast-paced environment.
- Reliable and dependable team member.
- Strong communication skills.
- Customer service background is helpful.
- Bilingual candidates encouraged to apply.
This is a full time benefits eligible position with a weekday only schedule. That is right…NO NIGHTS AND NO WEEKENDS! This position has a blended compensation program that includes a competitive hourly wage and regular production-based bonus potential with no cap. We want our employees to be successful and this position includes an extensive paid training program as well continued ongoing training.
We are excited to offer you:
- A competitive hourly wage and uncapped bonus potential. With our extensive paid training program first year Account Managers earn on average $21 per hour ($45,000 annual).
- Access to employer sponsored health, dental, and short-term disability, and life insurance benefits
- Employee referral bonus program
- A set schedule with no nights and weekends
- Generous PTO (3 weeks per year) and make-up time benefits after 60 days.
- YMCA Discount Memberships
- 401K Retirement Plan
For more information on our organization check the full careers tab on this website and don’t forget to take a look at our current employee testimonials. Make sure to follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook for upcoming hiring events and information on events at our organization.