Start Date of next training group TBD
RevCycle is committed to providing our clients with collection services which achieve the best possible returns while always treating patients with dignity and respect. This position is responsible for ensuring that medical collection accounts are worked appropriately and that the dignity of the patient is always preserved. This position manages a personal group of medical accounts as well as working in a group setting to assist patients with their past due medical debt. This is a full time benefits eligible position with a weekday only schedule. That’s right…NO NIGHTS AND NO WEEKENDS! This position has a blended compensation program that includes a competitive hourly wage and regular production based bonus potential with the potential for future promotion to unlimited commission.
Job Duties Include:
•Working with patients over the phone to overcome payment objections
•Negotiating payment terms and methods
•Notates and updates patient account in collection software following all calls
•Utilizes various skip tracing techniques and collection strategies to locate patients
• Previous collections, sales, call center or customer service experience is extremely helpful.
• Candidates must be highly motivated, be able to work independently and communicate clearly while using proper grammar and telephone etiquette.
• Candidates must be able to compute basic math problems and have experience working with Microsoft products.
• Must be able to multi-task and navigate multiple computer programs
• Bilingual candidates encouraged to apply.
Education and Experience:
• Must be able to obtain Certification as a Professional Collection Specialist within one year of hire.
For more information on our organization check the services tab on this website and don’t forget to take a look at our current employee testimonials. Make sure to follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook for upcoming hiring events and information on events at our organization.