Are you interested in developing your skills in a fast growing company! Are you driven and passionate in your work? Do you believe in being innovative and are adaptive to change? Do you have a desire to help our team be the best they can be? RevCycle is looking for a Call Quality Analyst to join our Team.
The Call Quality Analyst (CQA) serves as a specialist in the call quality analytics product to provide consumer engagement coaching to production level employees and analytics to clients related to consumer engagements and their business line. This position conducts call reviews and uses professional assessment to provide feedback to further develop staff’s communication skills to improve productivity and consumer satisfaction thru the implementation and use of call quality analytics software, currently CallMiner.
- Conducts performance-based measurement assessments for call evaluation and other consumer engagements.
- Reviews contact processes and procedures; identifies, recommends, and implements improvements to optimize efficiency related to call quality, organizational objectives and return on investment.
- Collaborates with employees and supervisory staff to identify strengths and weaknesses of individuals and departments relating to call quality. Recommends and implements improvements and enhancements to talk offs and scripts.
- Collects, interprets, and analyzes reports, procedures, and other data useful to identify opportunities for improvement on contacts and successful adoption of talk offs and other engagement techniques.
- Assess current practices and makes recommendations for improvements, which includes development of new practices, reports, data collection, and/or staffing changes based on assessments; communicates these recommendations to executives or other appropriate supervisory staff.
- Promotes, tracks and measures compliance thru contact reviews by creating and implementing appropriate data collection using the call quality analytics tool.
- Remains current on developments in training and instructional methodologies, including technology enhancements with the call quality analytics partner. Attends periodic seminars and makes recommendations to stay abreast of leading-edge industry trends and best practices.
- Assists training department in the development of new hire call quality and other consumer engagement channels along with documentation of training material specific to the organization/departmental requirements and needs.
- Provides call quality training and assistance to supervisory and training department staff on coaching and the use of the call quality analytics tool.
- Helps build analytics for non-production, phone-based staff
The ideal candidate will possess the ability to work well individually or with a team and have superior written and verbal communication skills. Excellent analytical and creative problem solving is essential to this role and the ability to recognize trends. At least three years related customer service call center experience or training required. Past experience with a call quality analytics software required, CallMiner preferred.
We’re excited to offer you:
A competitive wage based on experience
Access to generous employer sponsored health and dental benefits
YMCA Discount Memberships
Remote work may be available based on past experience