If you are ready to start a rewarding new career in the customer service field then look no further!
This is a fast-paced and rewarding customer service position that requires excellent communication skills, the ability to multitask and a commitment to the dignity of the patient.
Our representatives work in a fast-paced call center setting assisting patients with their outstanding medical bill balances. This position accepts payments, assists with payment arrangements, handles billing questions and concerns all while providing excellent customer service.
- Bilingual in English/Spanish
- A passion and commitment to high-quality customer service
- Excellent phone based communication skills
- Prior work experience in a call center or customer service setting is preferred
- An ability to multi-task and navigate multiple computer programs to locate the correct information
This is a full-time position that works a weekday only schedule. No late nights or weekend work!
For more information on our organization check the services tab on this website and don’t forget to take a look at our current employee testimonials and benefits. Make sure to follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook for upcoming hiring events and information on events at our organization.