RevCycle is committed to providing our clients with the highest level of customer service possible. This position is responsible for ensuring that a variety of administrative tasks are completed to ensure our business runs smoothly. This position works in a team environment to complete all department tasks as needed.
The ideal candidate will possess strong organizational and time management sills and enjoy working in a fast paced environment. The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate a high degree of self-motivation and able to work independently while still being a positive member of the team.
Previous administrative work experience in an office setting preferred, but not required. The ideal candidate will have previous experience using various computer programs including Microsoft Outlook and Excel.
We are excited to offer:
- A competitive hourly wage
- Access to generous employer sponsored health, dental and vision benefits (full time)
- Employer paid Short Term Disability and Life & AD&D Insurance (full time)
- A set Monday – Friday schedule with set hours between 8:00am-5:00pm
- Generous PTO (3 weeks per year) and make up time benefits (part time receive prorated PTO)
- Salary $15.00-$18.00
- Dental Insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision Insurance
- 8 Hour Shift
- Day Shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Marshfield, WI 54449: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Administrative/Office: 1 year (Preferred)