Are you looking for a new and rewarding career opportunity with a stable company? RevCycle has been in business for over 30 years with an average staff tenure of 7 years. At RevCycle we have a culture of building the best company by being the best and that starts with our employees. We are tireless in our pursuit of client satisfaction and have a commitment to the highest quality products, services, people, and processes. We have built strong partnerships with our clients and are committed to helping their patients and consumers resolve financial situations with win-win outcomes.
What you will be doing as an Account Manager:
As an Account Manager with RevCycle you will enjoy working with consumers to resolve their past due financial situations while providing top of the line customer service. The ideal candidate will use good communication, active listening, and negotiation skills to work with consumers on setting up payment arrangements. Our Account Managers put forth maximum effort every day and their earnings are only limited by their skill and motivation.
What skills will a successful Account Manager have:
- A passion for helping others.
- Highly motivated and the desire for success.
- Embrace change while maintaining a positive attitude.
- The ability to multi-task and enjoys a fast-paced environment.
- Reliable and dependable team member.
- Strong communication skills.
- Customer service background is helpful.
- Bilingual candidates encouraged to apply.
This is a full time benefits eligible position with a weekday only schedule and the ability to WORK FROM HOME or in the office. That is right…NO NIGHTS AND NO WEEKENDS and WORK FROM HOME! This position has a blended compensation program that includes a competitive hourly wage and regular production-based bonus potential with no cap. We want our employees to be successful and this position includes an extensive paid training program as well continued ongoing training.
We are excited to offer you:
- Work from Home Capability (must reside in Wisconsin)
- A competitive hourly wage and uncapped bonus potential. With our extensive paid training program first year Account Managers earn on average $21 per hour ($45,000 annual).
- $1000 sign on bonus after 60 days of employment as an Account Manager.
- Access to employer sponsored health, dental, and short-term disability, and life insurance benefits
- A set schedule with no nights and weekends
- Generous PTO (3 weeks per year) and make-up time benefits after 60 days.
- YMCA Discount Memberships
- 401K Retirement Plan
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 – $17.00 per hour
Social distancing in place
Additional cleaning and sanitizing measures in place