Non Medical Collection Account Representative
RevCycle is committed to providing our clients with collection services which achieve the best possible returns while always treating consumers with dignity and respect. This position is responsible for ensuring that non-medical collection accounts are worked appropriately and that the dignity of the consumer is always preserved. This position works in a team style environment to ensure that all accounts and consumers receive timely and correct service. This is a full time benefits eligible position with a weekday only schedule. That's right...NO NIGHTS AND NO WEEKENDS!
Job Duties Include:
• Working with consumers over the phone to overcome payment objections
• Negotiating payment terms and methods
• Notates and updates consumer account in collection software following all calls
• Utilizes various skip tracing techniques and collection strategies to locate consumers
• Previous collections, sales, call center or customer service experience is extremely helpful.
• Candidates must be highly motivated, be able to work independently and communicate clearly while using proper grammar and telephone etiquette.
• Candidates must be able to compute basic math problems and have experience working with Microsoft products.
Education and Experience:
• Must be able to obtain Certification as a Professional Collection Specialist within one year of hire.